Experience just how different a 2-in-1 can be when it is designed to be firstly a 99.9% plant-based moisturizer, and secondly an antibacterial that kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria. Our six natural ingredients hydrate your hands, leaving them tender and soft, while the alcohol-based antibacterial goes to work killing germs and bacteria.
The active ingredient in Babington Soap’s moisturizer isn’t used in any hand sanitizers made in the US. It forms a healing barrier that counteracts the harsh effects of alcohol. Over 96% of testers stated that using the product left their hands feeling “FANTASTIC” and over 92% said the organic lemongrass oil fragrance was uplifting.
- SATISFACTION: 100% of people who tried the product, in its testing stage, agreed that the product left their hands feeling tender and soft (and over 96% also agreed they felt silky too). Their reviews compared it favorably to sanitizers they had used.
- CARING FOR YOUR HANDS: Over 96% of testers agreed that by using our product it felt like they were caring for their skin whilst caring for their health.
- OUR SPECIAL MOISTURIZER: We only use pharmaceutical grade chitosan moisturizer which has benefits not found in the cheaper moisturizers (aloe vera and glycerine) which are used in almost all sanitizers, regardless of their price.
- NON-STICKY: The testers agreed that our 2-in-1 did not leave hands feeling sticky.
- VEGAN: The 2-in-1 is vegan-friendly.
- ALCOHOL: We use the more expensive ethanol alcohol (rather than Isopropyl). Ethanol is a natural plant-based alcohol whereas Isopropyl is a chemical compound. The 66% formula ensures it is an effective antibacterial gel.
- TESTED: Our product has passed the EN1276 testing to back up our claim that it kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria. We also exceed the minimum requirements of the WHO guidelines.
- LONG LASTING QUANTITY: With our 2-in-1, a half pump is all that is needed for effective sanitization (and moisturization).
DOES NOT CONTAIN PARABENS, SULFATES OR PHTHALATES.
- ETHANOL: 66% by volume, as hand sanitizers require at least 60% ethanol by volume to be considered 99.9% effective against bacteria and germs.
- WATER: Purified H20.
- MODIFIED CELLULOSE: This is a vegan ingredient extracted from plants and is used to resist irritation to improve the mildness of the antibacterial.
- LEMONGRASS OIL: Extracted from the leaves and stalks of lemongrass plants, this vegan ingredient is included for its soothing aroma, and is often used in essential oils.
- LACTIC ACID: This all-natural ingredient is extracted from plants, and is included in Babington Soap’s 2-in-1 product.
- CHITOSAN: Chitosan is extracted from mushrooms, and is the keystone of the Babington Soap moisturizing 2-in-1 gel. Chitosan mimics the role of sebum by forming an impermeable barrier over the skin to prevent water loss from the skin cells.
Potential allergens from the lemongrass oil: citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalol
I love the scent, how the lemon mixed with the alcohol. my hands felt soft
The scent is not my favorite as I am not a lemongrass fan but it does help to sanitize and keep my hand's germ-free. It also does not over dry hands as some hand sanitizers do. It does the job.
I love the scent of lemongrass so this hand sanitizer does not disappoint. I like how this product is free of parabens and sulfates. It isn't extremely drying like some sanitizers can be as well.
These days we are all still using hand sanitizers often and that can be extremely rough on our hands, especially those of us with eczema. What I love about this is how soft my hands feel after applying and the wonderful lemongrass scent. Since switching to Babington Soap, the eczema on my hands doesn't flare up as often.
This is quite possibly the best hand sani I've ever had. It dries soft and non sticky and it smells great. I love it