Experience just how different a 2-in-1 can be when it is designed to be firstly a 99.9% plant-based moisturizer, and secondly an antibacterial that kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria. Our six natural ingredients hydrate your hands, leaving them tender and soft, while the alcohol-based antibacterial goes to work killing germs and bacteria.
The active ingredient in Babington Soap’s moisturizer isn’t used in any hand sanitizers made in the US. It forms a healing barrier that counteracts the harsh effects of alcohol. Over 96% of testers stated that using the product left their hands feeling “FANTASTIC” and over 92% said the organic lemongrass oil fragrance was uplifting.
- SATISFACTION: 100% of people who tried the product, in its testing stage, agreed that the product left their hands feeling tender and soft (and over 96% also agreed they felt silky too). Their reviews compared it favorably to sanitizers they had used.
- CARING FOR YOUR HANDS: Over 96% of testers agreed that by using our product it felt like they were caring for their skin whilst caring for their health.
- OUR SPECIAL MOISTURIZER: We only use pharmaceutical grade chitosan moisturizer which has benefits not found in the cheaper moisturizers (aloe vera and glycerine) which are used in almost all sanitizers, regardless of their price.
- NON-STICKY: The testers agreed that our 2-in-1 did not leave hands feeling sticky.
- VEGAN: The 2-in-1 is vegan-friendly.
- ALCOHOL: We use the more expensive ethanol alcohol (rather than Isopropyl). Ethanol is a natural plant-based alcohol whereas Isopropyl is a chemical compound. The 66% formula ensures it is an effective antibacterial gel.
- TESTED: Our product has passed the EN1276 testing to back up our claim that it kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria. We also exceed the minimum requirements of the WHO guidelines.
- LONG LASTING QUANTITY: With our 2-in-1, a half pump is all that is needed for effective sanitization (and moisturization).
DOES NOT CONTAIN PARABENS, SULFATES OR PHTHALATES.
- ETHANOL: 66% by volume, as hand sanitizers require at least 60% ethanol by volume to be considered 99.9% effective against bacteria and germs.
- WATER: Purified H20.
- MODIFIED CELLULOSE: This is a vegan ingredient extracted from plants and is used to resist irritation to improve the mildness of the antibacterial.
- LEMONGRASS OIL: Extracted from the leaves and stalks of lemongrass plants, this vegan ingredient is included for its soothing aroma, and is often used in essential oils.
- LACTIC ACID: This all-natural ingredient is extracted from plants, and is included in Babington Soap’s 2-in-1 product.
- CHITOSAN: Chitosan is extracted from mushrooms, and is the keystone of the Babington Soap moisturizing 2-in-1 gel. Chitosan mimics the role of sebum by forming an impermeable barrier over the skin to prevent water loss from the skin cells.
Potential allergens from the lemongrass oil: citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalol